- Are children charged for shared transfers?
0-2-year-olds are free of charge, 50% discount is applied to 3-12-year-olds.
- What do I need to know about the baggage allowance?
In shared transfer baggage allowance is 1 piece with the frame of 50 cm x 70 cm and weights of 30 kg maximum. You must report excess baggage info at the time of booking. Otherwise, our company has right to charge excess baggage fee or refuse the extra baggage. Sports equipment such as golf bags, skiing boards or strollers will not be accepted. It is forbidden to transport sacks, chests, tin containers, fluids, explosives, radioactive and inflammable substances regardless of their weight.
- Where are your meeting points in Kas?
Our first meeting point in Kaş for shared transfers is Phellos Travel Office, in front of Kaş Municipality. Our second point is Savonio Travel in Küçükçakil area, in front of the Gendarmerie Office. Private transfers are made directly from door to door. So you tell us the meeting point.
- How do I meet the driver at the airport?
Our driver will meet you at a meeting place on the arriving passenger side of the airport with a transferbul.net sign on which your name is written.
- How do I get an invoice?
Your invoice will be mailed to your billing address which you have indicated on the request.
- What do I do if my flight is delayed or canceled?
For your reservation not to be canceled completely, you need to inform us when you are informed. Upon your information of a delay in your flight, our driver will wait for you and follow the flight from the monitors. There will be no extra charge due to delay. In case of aircraft delays over 3 hours; the vehicle may leave but as the company, we are committed to providing the service with the first appropriate vehicle.
If your flight is canceled, your transfer request will be delayed for 24 hours; you can renew your transfer service at no additional cost.
- How can I make a reservation?
- Call center: +90 532 133 7114
- Online booking is possible 7/24 on our website.
- You can book from our nearest authorized agent.
- You can make your reservation up to 24 hours before your flight.
- At the time of special occasions such as New Year or National Festivals, we ask you to make the reservation at least 72 hours before..
- How do I get a booking confirmation?
The reservation confirmation will be sent to you via email.
- How can I change/cancel my reservation?
You can change or cancel your reservation up to 12 hours before the transfer time. Reservation changes/cancellations must be notified to email@example.com by email and cancellation confirmation should be waited. Our customers are responsible for reservations that have not been approved for cancellation. If you do not show up without informing at least 12 hours before your departure, there will be no refund.
- What is the speed limit for vehicles?
Speed Limits for Cars; is 90 km/h for intercity dual carriageways, 110 km/h for divided roads, 120 km/h for motorways and 50 km/h for built-up areas.
Speed Limit for Buses, Minibuses, and Midibuses; is 80 km/h for dual carriageways, 90 km/h for divided roads, 100 km/h for motorways and 50 km/h for built-up areas. Exceeding these limits can not be claimed.
- Can I travel with my wheelchair?
Yes. If you are traveling with a wheelchair, please indicate on your reservation form whether your wheelchair is foldable or not. Or send an information email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do cars have a baby/child seat?
Baby/child seats are provided upon request at the time of booking.
- What vehicles are used for shared transfers?
Our shared transfer vehicles can be a standard taxi, Mercedes Sprinter or Isuzu bus.
- What vehicles are used for private transfers?
Standard vehicles are Renault Clio and Renault Grandtour. Our mid-range vehicles are the Renault Megane Sport Tour or Kia Ceed.